The Foundation will be guided by an Advisory Board consisting of eminent people from government, academia, institutions and corporate bodies. Governing Council at the apex level steers the operations of the foundation. The main functions of the governing Council are to lay aims, objectives of the foundation and formulate strategy and operational plans for its effective functioning.
Advisory Board of PTMF consists of the following members:
- Mr. Abdul Kalam, Former CMD, Coal India Ltd.
- Mr. Ashwani Gupta, Advisor, DSIR, Govt of India.
- Prof. K. L Chopra, Former Director, IIT, Kharagpur.
- Dr. M. K Muthuvellu, CMD, Meticulous Consultants Pvt Ltd.
- Dr. P. K Chaudhuri, Former Chairman, Public Sector Enterprises, Govt of Assam.
- Prof. Rajat K. Baisya, Convenor.
Governing council of PTMF consists of the following members:
- Prof. Rajat K. Baisya, Founder President.
- Dr. Banwari Lal, Director & CEO, OTBL Ltd.
- Prof. Brane Semolic, Director Lens Living Lab, Slovenia, Leader of the EU Competence Center ROBOFLEX Slovenia
- Prof. D.K. Banwet, DMS, IIT Delhi.(Retd)
- Mr. Gokul Patnaik, CMD, Global Agri System Pvt Ltd.
- Mr. K. K. Kapila, CMD, ICT PVT LTD.
- Dr. R.B. Barman, Former Executive Director, RBI.
- Mr. Ramesh S. Tyagi, Former CMD, NIDC.
- Ms. Sangeeta Wij, President, WISE India.
- Ms. Sayona Philip, President, CEAI.
- Dr. Sunil Abrol, Former Director General, CDC.
- Mr. Tapas Chaterjee, MD, SSP Pvt Ltd.